1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, billing and delivery addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and credit/debit card information.
1.1 Information Collected Via Technology
1.2 Information You Provide Us By Registering An Account
1. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
2.1 Personal Information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provided technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
2.2 Non-Personal Information
1. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption and firewalls. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
1. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
1. If you have created an account, you can login and update your account information, including contact, billing and shipping information.
2. Contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe more fully the types of information we typically collect.
1. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. CONTACT US